The Single Ply Roofing Association is once again hosting the SPRA Awards to bring together the community and focus attention on the best projects across the UK for 2022.
It’s not always one size fits all, so for this year’s SPRA Awards, they have featured new categories to recognise the magnitude of projects that are accomplished using single-ply membranes. It’s a way of appreciating projects that may have normally been overlooked without an open approach.
The categories for this year’s SPRA Awards include:
- Best Detailing
- Best New Build
- Best Refurbishment
- Best Small Project (Area <100m²)
- Competence Award
- Outstanding Contribution To Single Ply Roofing
- Sustainability Award
- Health And Safety Award
At ICB, we managed to filter through our unique projects in the past year and have proudly submitted six projects across multiple categories. These include:
- Ashwood Park – Best Refurbishment
- Corrieshalloch Gorge Visitors Centre – Best New Build
- Ferry House – Best Detailing, Best Small Project (Area <100m²), Sustainability Award
- Ladywood Lane – Best Detailing, Best New Build, Best Small Project (Area <100m²)
- Upper Court – Best Detailing, Best Small Project (Area <100m²)
- Wellington College - Best Detailing, Best Small Project (Area <100m²)
Out of the above, Ladywood Lane & Wellington College were both shortlisted as finalists for the ’Best Small Project’ category, which is a fantastic achievement for all of those involved.
The SPRA Awards & Luncheon will be held at the Hilton Leeds City Hotel on the 15th June 2023. We’re looking forward to the date and can’t wait to see what the rest of the industry has in store.