alwitra® Dayluxe Window
High-performance multi-cell frame with a laminated safety glass pane (HR++).
- In combination with an alwitra® kerb and an alwitra® rooflight, you get a flat roof window, absolutely suitable for living spaces, with optimum characteristics.
- Compatible with all alwitra® rooflights and kerbs
Double-shell rooflight 2S
The double-skin version consists of two domed extruded polymethyl methacrylate skins (PMMA).
- Acrylic glass rooflight 2S (U value: 2.68 [W/m²K])
- Highly transparent, impact-proof and UV resistant plastic.
- The standard version consists of two opaque skins; a version with two transparent skins is available on request.
Three-shell rooflight 3S
Acrylic glass rooflight 3S (U value: 1.70 [W/m²K])
- Consists of three domed extruded polymethyl methacrylate skins (PMMA).
- The standard version consists of two opaque skins and a transparent middle skin; a version with three transparent skins is available on request.
Multi-Shell Rooflight 2S WD
Acrylic glass rooflight 2S WD.
- The multi-skin rooflight 2S WD consists of a transparent domed outer acrylic glass skin (PMMA)
- 10 mm domed transparent SPC sheet and an opaque inner acrylic glass skin
- Due to their outstanding thermal insulation characteristics, these rooflights are the ideal solution for buildings with increased thermal protection requirements.
The extruded polyvinyl chloride profiles with an impact-proof frame feature an innovative cellular system optimising the thermal insulation of the profile.
- Without any additional measures, alwitra® upstands ensure excellent thermal insulation up to every corner
- U-value: 1.0 W/m²K according to EN 12567-2
- White inner side, smooth or lightly textured PVC