Flat Roof Vents
Cold Roof Vents
alwitra cold roof vents can be welded directly to the corresponding roof waterproofing without any additional materials.
- The vent cowl, together with the weather cap, provides rainproof protection of the vent pipe
- At the lower end of the vent, a drip pan will collect any condensate, which will eventually evaporate. This is to prevent or reduce moisture penetration of the thermal insulation
The alwitra refurbishment vent 160 is made of CFC free PUR integral foam.
- At the factory, an EVALON® sealing ring is foamed into the welding flange. The sealing ring ensures permanently reliable flashing against the new roof waterproofing.
- To this end, a prefabricated EVALON® flashing collar is homogeneously welded to the sealing ring and the adjacent roofing membrane in the same way as the seam connection of the field membranes.
Soil Vent Pipes
The alwitra soil vent pipe forms the upper end of vent pipes protruding over low slope roofs with waterproofing of any constructional type up to DN 125 (OD 125).
- The soil vent pipe consisting of one single pipe extends over the roof build-up without any joints and is connected to the downpipe DN 125 (OD 125) and DN 100 (OD 110) below the roof structure by means of the included reducer.
- A corresponding reducer (125/75) is available for downpipes DN 70 (OD 75)
- The connecting flange can be made with EVALON®