Multi-piece rolled and additionally folded aluminium profile
- Infinitely adjustable in all directions
- Multi-piece rolled and additionally folded aluminium profile
- Supplied with patented 4F-brackets as standard
The TA-4F roof edge trim profiles come with patented 4F fixing brackets.
- Front face height series TA-4F: 150 - 200 mm
- With patented 4F brackets
- Height-adjustable, horizontally moveable, rotatable, angle-adjustable
TW 125 Plus
Two-part, corrosion-resistant extruded aluminium profile
- Consists of 2.50m long TW 125 profiles with perforated fixing flange
- The rigid perforated fixing flange is used to both prevent wind intrusion and absorb horizontal forces of the waterproofing
- It can cover facades and external thermal insulation composite systems for up to 120mm.
2.5m long top caps for easy connection of various waterproofing membranes
- Includes ready-to-install external and internal corners with 200mm long corner legs
- Up to 3.0m long T-profiles in different front heights (105, 125, 150, 175mm)
- Rain resistant butt joints ensured by joining plates, permanently located at the centre of the join
TAG Edge Trim
All TAG profiles come with a unique and patented 4F fascia mounting bracket which allows universal adjustment,
- Allows free movement of all structural parts
- Prevents splitting of the waterproofing caused by thermal expansion and contraction of differing materials
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment projects
TA Edge Trim
TA Edge Trims can easily be installed over existing failing roof edges.
- Available in various profile finishes and colours, they are specifically designed to work with single-ply and felt membranes.
- Fillet plates for in-line fastening as well as for protecting the roof waterproofing against wind uplift along the roof edge
- Practically proven tension-free flashing against the roof waterproofing
MAK capping profiles form part of the roof waterproofing.
- Light-weight, noncorrosive, recyclable
- Available in pure aluminium, with colour coating or anodised
- Various cross-sections
MAG-6 / MAG-4
Made of aluminium it is lightweight, non-corrosive and recyclable.
- Industrially produced ready-to-install profile series (MAG, MAK) for all types of roof waterproofing (synthetic membranes or bituminous sheets).
- Strong fixing brackets / joint connections to meet building law requirements
- Stackable levelling plates for alignment and cross slope creation
Extruded multi-piece aluminium flashing profile, 150 mm high, EN AW-6060 T66
- Create stunning architectural minimalist detailing with unmistakable design
- Practically proven tension-free flashing for roof waterproofing
- Specifically designed to work with single-ply and felt membranes
alwitra® WA - 1 wall flashing profiles are universally applicable.
- Made of aluminium, lightweight and noncorrosive, recyclable, with synthetic coating, if required
- Compliant with standards and directives
- With a front height of 150 to 275mm and hidden fastening for used roof areas