The double-skin version consists of two domed extruded polymethyl methacrylate skins (PMMA).
- Acrylic glass rooflight 2S (U value: 2.68 [W/m²K])
- Highly transparent, impact-proof and UV resistant plastic.
- The standard version consists of two opaque skins; a version with two transparent skins is available on request.
Double-shell rooflight 2S
High quality rooflights for flat roofs
The double-shell version (U value: 2.68 [W/m²K]) consists of two domed extruded polymethyl methacrylate shells (PMMA). Acrylic glass is a highly transparent, impact-proof and UV resistant plastic. The standard version consists of two opal shells; a version with two transparent shells is available on request.
- Outstanding thermal insulation characteristics
- Natural lighting combined with preventive fire protection
- System-compatible connection to alwitra® waterproofing membranes by means of kerbs with optional EVALON®® or EVALASTIC®® collars
- A great way to let natural light into a room
- Suitable for room ventilation, as a natural smoke vent with geometric cross-section or for providing access to the roof.
Product Details Back to top
|g value||Rw value
Reaction to fire PMMA: Euroclass E
Reaction to fire PC: Euroclass B-s1, do
CE marking DIN EN 1873