TA Edge Trims can easily be installed over existing failing roof edges.
- Available in various profile finishes and colours, they are specifically designed to work with single-ply and felt membranes.
- Fillet plates for in-line fastening as well as for protecting the roof waterproofing against wind uplift along the roof edge
- Practically proven tension-free flashing against the roof waterproofing
TA Edge Trim
A technically impressive high-quality aluminium flat roof edge for fascia heights of 100 to 200mm that is simplicity itself, from installation to aesthetics.
The alwitra® TA Series Edge Trim system is a unique and versatile roof edge detail made from high-quality aluminium. Allowing free movement of all structural parts, it also prevents splitting of the waterproofing caused by thermal expansion and contraction of differing materials.
- Quick and easy installation
- Creates stunning architectural minimalist detailing with unmistakable design
- Non-accentuated or accentuated joint options
- Specifically designed to work with any waterproofing solution
- Easily installed, lightweight and simple to handle
- Corrosion-resistant, increasing the service life of your roof edge
- Available in all 1625 RAL colours and special effects upon request
- Straight curved (on plan) roof edges without or with upstands (parapet)
- Roof edges with timber hard edge
- Can be installed over existing failing roof edges
- Suitable for all types of roof waterproofing (synthetic membranes or bituminous membranes)
Product Details Back to top
|COLOUR:||Any colour & finish, RAL or otherwise
|CORNERS (INT OR EXT):||Standard
|END CAPS:||Left or Right|