TA Edge Trims can easily be installed over existing failing roof edges.
- Available in various profile finishes and colours, they are specifically designed to work with single-ply and felt membranes.
- Fillet plates for in-line fastening as well as for protecting the roof waterproofing against wind uplift along the roof edge
- Practically proven tension-free flashing against the roof waterproofing
TA Edge Trim
A technically impressive high-quality aluminium flat roof edge for fascia heights of 100 to 200mm that is simplicity itself, from installation to aesthetics.
The alwitra® TA Series Edge Trim system is a unique and versatile roof edge detail made from high-quality aluminium. Allowing free movement of all structural parts, it also prevents splitting of the waterproofing caused by thermal expansion and contraction of differing materials.
As used on landmark architecture throughout the world
Trusted by architects, roofing contractors & developers
- Quick and easy installation
- Creates stunning architectural minimalist detailing with unmistakable design
- Non-accentuated or accentuated joint options
- Specifically designed to work with any waterproofing solution
- Easily installed, lightweight and simple to handle
- Corrosion-resistant, increasing the service life of your roof edge
- Available in all 1625 RAL colours and special effects upon request
- Straight curved (on plan) roof edges without or with upstands (parapet)
- Roof edges with timber hard edge
- Can be installed over existing failing roof edges
- Suitable for all types of roof waterproofing (synthetic membranes or bituminous membranes)
Product Details Back to top
|COLOUR:||Any colour & finish, RAL or otherwise
|CORNERS (INT OR EXT):||Standard
|END CAPS:||Left or Right|