High-performance multi-cell frame with a laminated safety glass pane (HR++).
- In combination with an alwitra® kerb and an alwitra® rooflight, you get a flat roof window, absolutely suitable for living spaces, with optimum characteristics.
- Compatible with all alwitra® rooflights and kerbs
alwitra® Dayluxe Window
The high-quality flat roof alwitra® DayLuxe window is another component of the alwitra® daylight system.
As used on landmark architecture throughout the world
Trusted by architects, roofing contractors & developers
- Thermal insulation U value approx. 1.00 W/m²K
- Airborne sound insulation Rw = 40 dB (for 1S)
- Fall-through resistance 1,200 J
- Available as fixed or ventilated version
Product Details Back to top
Technical data of the alwitra® DayLuxe window (with 1S PMMA transparent)
|U VALUE:||~ 1.00 [W/m²K]|
|LIGHT TRANSMITTANCE:||78 %|
|AIRBORNE SOUND INSULATION:||RW = 40 dB|
|AIR TIGHTNESS:||class 2|
|FALL-THROUGH RESISTANCE:||1,200 J|
|CE MARKING:||DIN EN 1873 in combination with alwitra® rooflight and alwitra® kerb T|