Due to the flangeless design, alwitra water spouts are particularly suitable for difficult and/or confined installation conditions.
- They are made of rigid PVC and, depending on the version, are equipped either with a welding flange for EVALON® waterproofing membranes or with a factory-fitted flashing collar made of EVALON®.
- Along with the alwitra water spouts for pipes with various diameters, rectangular versions are also available
As emergency overflows, alwitra water spouts are part of the alwitra roof and emergency drainage system for non-used or extensive green roof areas covered with EVALON® waterproofing membranes. They can be installed horizontally through the parapet.
- Available in various standard DN diameters
- They feature particularly high discharge rates at low ponding heights.
- Suitable for horizontal installation, e.g. through a parapet
Product Details Back to top
|Material:||rigid PVC, impact resistant,
|Pipe dimensions:||DN 50 (OD 50 mm),
DN 70 (OD 75 mm),
DN 100 (OD 110 mm)
|Pipe length:||500 mm,
special lengths on request
|Connecting flange:||EVALON® 1.5 mm, factory-fitted|
connecting flange: white,
light grey, slate grey
|Installation orientation:||for horizontal installation only|
|Min. ponding height:||approx. 10 mm|
|Optional:||aluminium base plate for flashing against the vapour barrier|