Due to the flangeless design, alwitra® water spouts are particularly suitable for difficult and/or confined installation conditions.
- They are made of rigid PVC and, depending on the version, are equipped either with a welding flange for EVALON®® waterproofing membranes or with a factory-fitted flashing collar made of EVALON®®.
- Along with the alwitra® water spouts for pipes with various diameters, rectangular versions are also available
As emergency overflows, alwitra® water spouts are part of the alwitra® roof and emergency drainage system for non-used or extensive green roof areas covered with EVALON® waterproofing membranes. They can be installed horizontally through the parapet.
- Available in various standard DN diameters
- They feature particularly high discharge rates at low ponding heights.
- Suitable for horizontal installation, e.g. through a parapet
Product Details Back to top
|Material:||rigid PVC, impact resistant,
|Pipe dimensions:||DN 50 (OD 50 mm),
DN 70 (OD 75 mm),
DN 100 (OD 110 mm)
|Pipe length:||500 mm,
special lengths on request
|Connecting flange:||EVALON®® 1.5 mm, factory-fitted|
connecting flange: white,
light grey, slate grey
|Installation orientation:||for horizontal installation only|
|Min. ponding height:||approx. 10 mm|
|Optional:||aluminium base plate for flashing against the vapour barrier|