The extruded polyvinyl chloride profiles with an impact-proof frame feature an innovative cellular system optimising the thermal insulation of the profile.
- Without any additional measures, alwitra® upstands ensure excellent thermal insulation up to every corner
- U-value: 1.0 W/m²K according to EN 12567-2
- White inner side, smooth or lightly textured PVC
alwitra® upstands are suitable for new build and refurbishment.
- â€‹CE marking in connection with alwitra® rooflights according to DIN EN 1873
- completely pre-assembled at the factory
- full-size adhesive bond of the flashing collar on the upstand
- material thickness of the sealing layer: 1.5 mm
- available in any roofing membrane colour
- professional top fixing of the flashing sheet with a screw-fastened aluminium trim profile
- direct welding of the collar to the membrane; no additional roofing material (e. g. flashing sheet) required
- minimum installation time
- relatively low additional costs
- Flashing to EVALON®® waterproofing membranes or PVC type waterproofing membranes can be done by direct welding to the kerb.