Two-part, corrosion-resistant extruded aluminium profile
- Consists of 2.50m long TW 125 profiles with perforated fixing flange
- The rigid perforated fixing flange is used to both prevent wind intrusion and absorb horizontal forces of the waterproofing
- It can cover facades and external thermal insulation composite systems for up to 120mm.
TW 125 Plus
With its innovative roof edge trim profile, TW 125 Plus alwitra® presents an interesting version for a reduced roof edge trim.
Reduced to the essential, the new profile provides for a reliable and compliant formation of the roof edge trim in a modern design. By shifting the flashing against the roof waterproofing towards the roof area, a visually reduced roof edge is formed.
As used on landmark architecture throughout the world
Trusted by architects, roofing contractors & developers
- Easy and quick installation
2.5m long for easy connection of various waterproofing membranes
Rain-resistant butt joints ensured by inserted joining plates, permanently located at the centre of the join
- For covering façades and external thermal insulation composite systems
- Can be used at all roof edges with upstands or at roof edges with edge boards
Product Details Back to top
|COLOUR:||Any colour & finish, RAL or otherwise
|CORNERS (INT OR EXT):||Standard
|END CAPS:||Left or Right|