MAK capping profiles form part of the roof waterproofing.
- Light-weight, noncorrosive, recyclable
- Available in pure aluminium, with colour coating or anodised
- Various cross-sections
One-piece bent aluminium profile
The light-weight, non-corrosive, recyclable mak capping is available in pure aluminium, with colour coating or anodised.
It is suitable for all types of roof waterproofing and can come in a range of front face and rear face heights.
- Strong fixing brackets / joint connections to meet building law requirements
- Simple and time-saving installation
- Variable front face height from 75 to 300 mm
- All types of roof waterproofing (synthetic membranes or bituminous membranes)
- Straight or curved (on plan) roof edges with upstands (parapet)
Product Details Back to top
|FRONT FACE HEIGHT:||Variable from 75mm to 300mm|
|COLOUR:||Any colour & finish, RAL or otherwise
|CORNERS (INT OR EXT):||Standard
|STOP ENDS:||Left or Right|
|WALL ABUTMENTS:||Left or Right|