- Electrical sun protection
- alwitra® fall-through protection grating
Electrical sun protection
The electrical sun protection can be installed in every alwitra® kerb. The sun protection is mounted directly under the rooflight or the glazing of rigid rooflights. Alternatively, an installation in the roof opening is possible.
- multi-layer plissé made of white polyester
- perfect fit of the white-coated aluminium profiles with the profile of the frame or the kerb
- almost noiseless operation
- power supply from integrated solar cells; an electrical connection is not required
- incl. remote control
alwitra® fall-through protection grating
Square and rectangular alwitra® rooflights can be equipped with galvanized white (RAL 9016) fall-through protection grating according to GS-18. Due to the universal installation options
- underneath the kerb
- in the kerb
- in the vent frame directly underneath the rooflight
- fall-through protection can be ensured in virtually every installation situation - even later
alwitra® fall-through protection gratings are available for all square and rectangular alwitra® rooflights. For the size of the grating please note the place of installation (roof opening size or daylight size).